ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
News for All
Find News Articles
- By Month (2012):
Dec. 2012 News | Nov. 2012 News | Oct. 2012 News | Jul. 2012 News | May. 2012 News |
- By Year:
2018 News | 2017 News | 2016 News | 2015 News | 2014 News | 2013 News | 2012 |
- Dogs Rescued, Trained to Change the Lives of People with Disabilities
- National Alzheimers Project Act (NAPA)
- White House Highlights STEM Innovators in the Disability Community as "Champions of Change"
- ADA Title II and Title III Regulations Fact Sheet Series
- Including People with Disabilities: Communication & Meeting Etiquette
Disclaimer: The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the contents of the link destination. The information is intended solely as informal guidance and is neither a determination of legal rights or responsibilities under the ADA, nor binding on any agency with enforcement responsibility under the ADA.