Find your ADA Center
ADA & Veterans/Wounded Warriors
Explore information and resources for Veterans/Wounded Warriors to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Issues Proposed Rule for “Disabled Veteran Leave”
- Tennessee Launches Countrys Second ABLE Program
- IVMF Publishes Research Report Highlighting Veteran Workforce Development Programs at Three U.S. Colleges
- Make Your Voice Heard Through Military Family Survey
Events for You
2:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST
|Rights of Veterans with Disabilities in Employment, Housing and Transportation|
Deadline to Register: May 27, 2016
ADA Audio Conference Series
Training Tools & Resources
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities
- Veterans History Project
- Take a Veteran to School
- Thank a Veteran at Work
- Veterans Day – Events Calendar and Ceremonies
- Veterans/Wounded Warriors and Their Return to Work [mp3, 30 min.]
Source: ADA Live! Radio Show produced by the Southeast ADA Center
- #HONORINGVETS – Show your Support on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr
- Guide for Veterans: Know Your Employment Rights Under the ADA [PDF]
Source: Southeast ADA Center
- Veterans Employment Toolkit
Source: Department of Veterans Affairs
- Guide to Employment and Education for Veterans with Disabilities [PDF]
Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- New Rules: Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act [Fact Sheet]
- You Have a Lot to Offer: Ten Points for Veterans When Returning to Work with a Disability [Fact Sheet]
- Ten Tips for Families: Supporting a Veteran with a Disability Returning to Work [Fact Sheet]
- Ten Tips for Employers: Tapping into the Talents of Veterans with Disabilities [Fact Sheet]
Learn More about Veterans Day
- Veterans Day Frequently Asked Questions
- Teachers Guide for Veterans Day 2013 [PowerPoint]
- Veterans Day History
- Poster Gallery for Veterans Day
- Veterans Day Speeches (1954-present)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?