Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore information and resources for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- JANs Workplace Accommodation Toolkit Offers Disability-Related Guidance for U.S. Businesses
- Campaign for Disability Employment to Host Twitter Chat Featuring Baseball Player Curtis Pride on October 18
- EARN Announces a New Website and Disability Inclusion Primer
- Supreme Court Ends Obese Applicants Americans with Disabilities Act Claim: Morris v. BNSF
Events for You
1:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M. EST
|The Impact of Emerging Technology for Individuals with Disabilities|
Deadline to Register: October 24, 2016
Sponsor: Northwest ADA Center
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. EST
|Disability Inclusion Across the Employment Process|
Deadline to Register: October 25, 2016
Sponsor: Cornell University Institute on Employment and Disability
2:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST
|Hot Topics in Reasonable Accommodation|
Deadline to Register: October 26, 2016
Sponsor: Mid-Atlantic ADA Center
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?