Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore information and resources for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- President’s Committee Releases Report on Direct Support Workforce
- Latest EARN Newsletter Now Available
- December nTIDE 2017 Jobs Report: Year-End Job Numbers Cap Record Year for Americans with Disabilities
- Job Accommodation Network Quarterly E-News: Volume 16, Issue 1, First Quarter, 2018
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?