Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore information and resources for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- April Business Sense Newsletter
- Join the LEAD Center Online Dialogue on Financial Literacy for People with Disabilities
- ABLE Case Summary Series Continues with "Maximizing the Use of an ABLE Account Without Jeopardizing a Range of Other Benefits"
- ABLE National Resource Center Announces Inaugural ABLE Advisor Group
Events for You
2:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST
|Social Security’s Updated ABLE Guidance - A Deeper Dive|
Deadline to Register: April 26, 2018
Sponsor: ABLE National Resource Center
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. EST
|National Trends in Disability Employment (nTIDE) Lunch and Learn for May|
Sponsor: Employment Policy and Measurement Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (EPM-RRTC) at the University of New Hampshire
2:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M. EST
|What Works? Implementing Section 503|
Deadline to Register: May 8, 2018
Sponsor: Yang-Tan Institute on Employment and Disability at Cornell University
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?