Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore information and resources for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- EEOC Issues Sample Notice for Employers Offering Wellness Programs
- PEAT Issues Policy Brief to Explain DOJ Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Regarding Accessibility of Web Information and Services of State and Local Governments under Title II of the ADA
- May 2016 nTIDE Jobs Report: Positive News Continues – Employment Rises for People with Disabilities
- Two Hawk Employment Services to Pay $30,000 to Settle EEOC Disability Discrimination Suit
Events for You
2:00 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. EST
|Rights of Veterans with Disabilities in Employment, Housing and Transportation|
Deadline to Register: May 27, 2016
ADA Audio Conference Series
1:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M. EST
|Talent Matters: Leveraging Disability-Inclusive Outreach and Recruitment Strategies|
Deadline to Register: June 29, 2016
Sponsor: EARN - Employer Assistance and Resource Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?