Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore information and resources for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- Governor Nathan Deal Signs GCDD-Endorsed Bill into Law, Making Georgia an Employment First State
- University of Kentucky’s Human Development Institute Has Role in Governor’s Executive Order Making Employment for People with Disabilities a Priority in Kentucky
- Guided Group Discovery Online Participant Workbook: New Tool for Job Seekers
- May 2018 nTIDE Jobs Report: Despite Fewer Looking for Work, Gains Continue for Americans with Disabilities
Events for You
2:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M. EST
|PEAT Talks: Facebook and the Accessible Workplace|
Deadline to Register: June 21, 2018
Sponsor: Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology (PEAT)
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?