Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore information and resources for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- A Simple List of Job Duties Could Have Saved Company in ADA Bias Suit
- EEOC Sues Wayne Farms for Disability Discrimination
- Xerox State Healthcare, LLC Will Pay $35,000 to Resolve EEOC Disability Discrimination Lawsuit
- Georgia Council for the Hearing-Impaired to Pay $10,000 to Settle EEOC Retaliation Lawsuit
Events for You
|9/19-9/22 2016||2016 USBLN 19th Annual National Conference & Biz2Biz Expo |
Deadline to Register: September 16, 2016
Sponsor: US Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?