Find your ADA Center
ADA & Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Explore information and resources for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and to assist you in helping employers understand the benefits of employees with disabilities and helping businesses serve customers with disabilities in the most effective way possible.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- EEOC Releases Fiscal Year 2016 Enforcement and Litigation Data
- ABLE National Resource Center Publishes Accomplishments and Outcomes Report
- EEOC Seeks Public Input on Proposed Enforcement Guidance on Harassment
- December 2016 nTIDE Jobs Report: Record Gains in Employment for People with Disabilities
Events for You
|1/30-1/31 2017||ADA Coordinator Conference - Jacksonville, Florida|
Deadline to Register: January 15, 2017
Sponsor: ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP)
2:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M. EST
|Disability Statistics 2015 Status Report Rollout|
Deadline to Register: January 31, 2017
Sponsor: Cornell University Institute on Employment and Disability
1:00 P.M. - 1:30 P.M. EST
|Top 5 ADA Topics: Notes from an ADA Specialist (Part 2)|
ADA Live! (WADA) Show
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?