Find your ADA Center
ADA & Individual/Advocate
Explore information and resources for Individual/Advocate to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Updates Guidance on Airport Accessibility
- January - February 2018 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
- President’s Committee Releases Report on Direct Support Workforce
- FCC ASL Video Explains February 28, 2018 Deadline for VRS User Registration
Events for You
2:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M. EST
|Exploring Credentials in Inclusive Higher Education|
Deadline to Register: February 19, 2018
Sponsor: Think College
|5/23-5/25 2018||Getting It Right 2018 National Inclusive Disaster Strategies Conference|
Deadline to Register: May 22, 2018
Sponsor: Partnership for Inclusive Disaster Strategies
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?