Find your ADA Center
ADA & Individual/Advocate
Explore information and resources for Individual/Advocate to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- EEOC Launches Online Inquiry and Appointment System for the Public in Five Offices
- Florida Adults with Disabilities Become Radio Rock Stars
- Webinar Event: Achieving Financial Independence with Ticket to Work and the ABLE Act
- Business Sense Newsletter: March 2017
Events for You
1:00 P.M. - 2:30 P.M. EST
|WCAG 2.0 and the Revised Section 508 Standards|
Deadline to Register: March 27, 2017
Webinar Series: Section 508 Best Practices
3:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST
|Jobs, Jobs, Jobs - What is the Big Deal?|
Sponsor: ThinkCollege National Coordinating Center, UMass Boston
3:00 P.M. - 4:30 P.M. EST
| Service Provider Transformation: From Policy to Opportunity|
Deadline to Register: March 28, 2017
Sponsor: National Disability Institute (NDI), LEAD Center
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?