Find your ADA Center
ADA & State and Local Government
Explore information and resources for State and Local Government to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- U.S. Department of Transportation Seeks Comment on Amending Regulations Concerning Service Animals on Flights
- FCC Announces May 15 Emergency Alerting Roundtable Agenda
- Hardin County EMS Enters Settlement with United States to Resolve an ADA Complaint
- Summary of Responses from a Request for Information: People with Disabilities and Opioid Use Disorder
Events for You
|5/23-5/25 2018||Getting It Right 2018 National Inclusive Disaster Strategies Conference|
Deadline to Register: May 22, 2018
Sponsor: Partnership for Inclusive Disaster Strategies
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?