Find your ADA Center
ADA & Business/Employers
Explore information and resources for Business/Employers to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- President’s Committee Releases Report on Direct Support Workforce
- Latest EARN Newsletter Now Available
- December nTIDE 2017 Jobs Report: Year-End Job Numbers Cap Record Year for Americans with Disabilities
- Job Accommodation Network Quarterly E-News: Volume 16, Issue 1, First Quarter, 2018
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?