Find your ADA Center
ADA & Business/Employers
Explore information and resources for Business/Employers to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- EEOC Sues Tampa Massage Envy Franchise for Disability Discrimination
- JAN Releases Publication on Personal Assistance Services in the Workplace
- New PEAT Resource Offers Guidance on Accessible Technology-Related Public Policy
- IDEX Corporation to Pay $380,000 to Settle EEOC Disability Discrimination Lawsuit
Events for You
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. EST
|National Trends in Disability Employment (nTIDE) Lunch and Learn for May|
Deadline to Register: May 4, 2017
Sponsor: Employment Policy and Measurement Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (EPM-RRTC) at the University of New Hampshire
2:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST
|ADA National Network Learning Session: Clear & Effective Emergency Communications over Wireless Devices|
Deadline to Register: May 10, 2017
Webinar Series: Emergency Management and Preparedness - Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities
12:00 A.M. - 11:30 P.M. PST
|Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2017|
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?