Find your ADA Center
ADA & Architecture/Design
Explore information and resources for Architecture/Design to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- The Kentucky Center is First Performing Arts Venue in the U.S. to Use New Technology to Assist Visually Impaired Visitors
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Updates Guidance on Airport Accessibility
- January - February 2018 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
- DOJ Officially Shelves Long-Planned Title III Regulations
Events for You
2:30 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. EST
|Accessible Shared Streets: Notable Practices and Considerations for Accommodating Pedestrians with Vision Disabilities|
Deadline to Register: April 4, 2018
Webinar Series: Accessibility Online
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?