Find your ADA Center
ADA Information for You
Explore information and resources for to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
- Region office - Atlanta:
404-541-9001 (voice & Spanish)
News for You
- On Disability, Twitter Is Better Late Than Never
- Lawmakers Band Together to Defend ADA
- Now Available Online: 2017 Annual Disability Statistics Compendium, Supplement, and Annual Report
- Register for the 2017 Disability Statistics Compendium Event
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?