Find your ADA Center
ADA Information for You
Explore information and resources for to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- U.S. Access Board Issues Guidance on the International Symbol of Accessibility
- Online Toolkit Can Help People with Disabilities Access Free Tax Preparation
- A Muppet with Autism to be Welcomed Soon on Sesame Street
- ESPN Coverage of Special Olympics World Winter Games Begins March 18
Events for You
4:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST
|PEAT Talks: W4A and the Future of Accessible Work|
Deadline to Register: May 18, 2017
Sponsor: Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology (PEAT) and the U.S. Dept. of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
12:00 A.M. - 11:30 P.M. PST
|Global Accessibility Awareness Day 2017|
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?