Find your ADA Center
ADA Information for You
Explore information and resources for to learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and disability-related topics.
Questions on ADA?
9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
News for You
- ODEP Observes World AIDS Day on December 1
- Technology Has Changed Our World, but Hasn't Done Enough for People with Disabilities (Opinion)
- Jeremy the Dud: The New Short Film that Flips Disability on Its Head
- National Disability Policy: A Progress Report - October 2017
Events for You
1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M. EST
|2017: The Year in Review|
Deadline to Register: December 19, 2017
Sponsor: Cornell University Employment and Disability Institute (EDI)
1:00 P.M. - 1:30 P.M. EST
|The History of Disability, Lessons from the Past|
ADA Live! (WADA) Show
|1/22-1/23 2018||ADA Coordinator Conference - Orlando, Florida|
Deadline to Register: January 15, 2018
Sponsor: ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program (ACTCP), Great Plains ADA Center, Southeast ADA Center, and ADA National Network
- Resource Lists from Southeast ADA Center
- Fact Sheets from ADA National Network
- Handbooks & Guides from ADA National Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
ADA National Network
- What is ADA National Network?
- What services does the ADA National Network provide?
- How do I contact the ADA National Network?
Southeast ADA Center
- What is the Southeast ADA Center?
- What services does the Southeast ADA Center provide?
- Where is the Southeast ADA Center located and what states do you serve?
- Do ADA Centers monitor or enforce the ADA?
- Can you help me get a job?
- Can you certify my disability?
- What is the best way to contact the Southeast ADA?