Results of Web Links Search
— Literacy (20 links)
- AFB National Literacy Center -The AFB National Literacy Center (NLC) in Atlanta, GA, develops and promotes a wide variety of initiatives to address the alarmingly low literacy rate among people who are blind or who have low vision.
- America's Literacy Directory -National database of literacy programs available via the Internet and the National Institute for Literacy's toll-free number 1-800-228-8813..
- Center for Literacy and Disability Studies -The Centerís mission is to promote literacy learning and use for individuals of all ages with disabilities.
- DB-Link - Literacy for Persons Who are Deaf-Blind -An article written by Barbara Miles, a communication specialist/consultant and teacher.
- FL: Literacy Resource Directory -Allows a county by county search for literacy resources in Florida.
- GA: Adult Literacy Program Directory -Links to various adult literacy programs in Georgia.
- Gallaudet Research Institute - Literacy and Deaf Students -Examination of deaf and hard-of-hearing students' reading levels.
- LD Online -Web site on learning disabilities.
- Literacy Assistance Center -Resources, events and jobs.
- MS: Directory of National and State Literacy Contacts -Listing of various literacy resources and links in Mississippi.
- National Center on Adult Literacy (NCAL) -NCAL's mission incorporates three primary goals: improve understanding of youth and adult learning, foster innovation and increase effectiveness in youth and adult basic education and literacy work, and expand access to information and build capacity for literacy and basic skills service provision.
- National Institute for Literacy -Public policy, resources, national and regional links.
- National Literacy Information and Communication System (LINCS) -Gateway to the world of adult education and literacy resources on the Internet and is a service of the National Institute for Literacy.
- NC: Directory of National and State Literacy Contacts -Listing of various literacy resources and links in North Carolina.
- NFB - Background on Braille Literacy Legislation -NFB's involvement to establish rights, procedures, and standards relating to Braille instruction for elementary and secondary students who are blind.
- Open Directory Project - Literacy -Listing of various literacy resources.
- OR: Oregon State Literacy Resource Center -Resources and links.
- RI: Literacy Resources/Rhode Island -Literacy information, resources, and links.
- Rosetta Stone -Fairfield Language Technologies publishes Rosetta Stone, a comprehensive language-learning software based on immersion instruction in the target language.
- SC: Directory of National and State Literacy Contacts -Listing of various literacy resources and links in South Carolina.
Disclaimer: Accessibility cannot be guaranteed for external websites. The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility for, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy of the contents of the destination link.