ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Results of Web Links Search
Disability Statistics (18 links)
- Access to Disability Data - Charts, graphs, and general statistics on disabilities in the US.
- Center for Research on Women with Disabilities - Variety of research papers/statistics on disability issues for women.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-National Center for Health Statistics - Variety of recent statistics.
- Chartbook on Work and Disability - The Chartbook on Work and Disability in the United States, 1998, is a reference on work and disability in the US popluation, created for use by both nontechnical and technical audiences.
- Cornucopia Of Disability Information Disability Statistics - Statistical analysis based on Bureau of the Census current Population Report.
- Disability Statistics Compendium - The Annual Disability Statistics Compendium is a web-based tool that collects disability statistics published by various federal agencies together in one place. The Compendium is published each year.
- Fedstats - Single location for statistics from 70 federal agencies.
- Health Care Financing Administration - Statistics on health care, including disabilities.
- Infouse-Access to Disability Data - Provides statistical information on disability.
- National Center for Education Statistics - Searchable statistics on disability and education.
- National Health Interview Survey on Disability - Fact sheets, data highlights and comprehensive reports.
- National Rehabilitation Information Center - Searchable databases.
- Office of Policy, Social Security - Social Security program data.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Model Systems - National database on traumatic brain injury statistics.
- U.S. Census Bureau - U.S. government's official statistics on disabilities.
- U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Statistics - Department of Labor statistics
- U.S. Disability Statistics - Easy-to-use and easy-to-find disability statistics. Hosted by the Cornell University RRTC Economic Research on Employment Policy for Persons with Disabilities.
- World Health Organization Statistical Information Center - Links to reports prepared by the World Health Organization on health issues, including disability.
Disclaimer: Accessibility cannot be guaranteed for external websites. The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility for, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy of the contents of the destination link.