ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Results of Web Links Search
Veterans (7 links)
- American Job Center Resources for Veterans - This website provides a single access point - open 24-7 - to key federal programs and critical local resources to help American veterans find a job, identify training programs, and gain skills in growing industries.
- Easter Seals Dixon Center for Military & Veterans Services - A partner with Easter Sealsí national network of community-based programs, working with private and public community leaders to help our veterans and their families to succeed in meaningful employment, education, and overall wellness.
- Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program - Provides services to help homeless veterans find meaningful employment and to develop effective services that will meet their complex needs.
- Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF) - Focuses on the social, economic, education and policy issues facing veterans and their families after their service. Provides research and policy, employment and employer support, and community engagement programs.
- PTSD National Center - PTSD Basics - Information on Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) including: What is PTSD?, Frequently Asked Questions, & Getting Help. Meet people who have dealt with PTSD and find out how to get help by reviewing the Understanding PTSD module.
- Trauma-Informed Care for Women Veterans Experiencing Homelessness: A Guide for Service Providers - This guide was created to address the psychological and mental health needs of women veterans.
- Warrior-Scholar Project - Offers one to two weeklong academic boot camps at top U.S. universities during winter and summer breaks. The program helps enlisted veterans transition from the military to college, increase graduation rates and create leaders in the classroom.
Disclaimer: Accessibility cannot be guaranteed for external websites. The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility for, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy of the contents of the destination link.