ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Results of Web Links Search
Aging and Caregiving (25 links)
- Administration for Community Living (ACL): Aging, Older Adults, and People with Disabilities - Information and resources for community living; research and innovation for aging and disability; grants for providing services and supports to older adults and people with disabilities.
- Aging in Place: National Council for Aging Care - Information and resources for seniors, families, and caregivers on health, retirement, and benefits/welfare, adult abuse prevention.
- Aging: U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services (HHS) - Resources on healthy againg, caregiving, long-term care, elder justice, retirement planning, and in your state.
- Alzheimers Association - Resources and support for caregiving, medical issues, and research on Alzheimers Disease.
- American Society on Aging (ASA) - Training and education to seniors and older adults including a search engine and job bank.
- ElderCare Locator - Find resources and connect with services for older adults in your community and state.
- Elder Justice Initiative - Resource for elder abuse prosecutors, researchers and practitioners, and victims of elder abuse and their families. Also a forum for law enforcement and elder justice policy communities to share information and enhance public awareness about elder abuse
- ElderWeb - information on finance, law, lliving arrangements for seniors, also contains regional and organization directory.
- FirstGov for Seniors - Provides links to a wide variety of sites on aging issues.
- Friendly4Seniors - Provides financial, legal, government agencies, medical, health and entertainment information for seniors.
- Guide to Caregiver Wellness - This guide covers how best to face the physical and emotional roles of being a caregiver, along with tips on caring for people with cognitive issues such as dementia and Alzheimers disease.
- Health, Wellness, and Aging with Disability - Provides introduction of different books and artciles on aging with different types of disabilities.
- H.E.L.P. - Non-profit organization that provides information on government programs, legal and healthcare-related issues of importance to older adults.
- International Network for Life Studies - Provides philosophy of life, disability, and bioethics.
- National Alliance for Caregiving - Resources, research, and advocacy on caregiving.
- National Council on Aging (NCOA) - Government web site that provides aging information.
- National Senior Citizens Law Center (NSCLC) - Issues about security and welfare for older adults with limited income.
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect News - Consumer advocacy group provides information for victims of nursing home abuse and their families.
- Senior Alternatives for Living - Information on assisted living, nursing homes, retirement communicites and home health care.
- Senior.com - Find computing, health, home life, and news for seniors.
- Senior Connections, Inc. - Offers home delivered meals, in-home care, and home repair services in Atlanta, GA
- Senior Homes - Find housing and objective information on assisted living, memory/Alzheimers care, retirement communities or through a free Care Advisor service.
- Senior Net - Information on computers and the Internet for older adults.
- Social Security Administration (SSA) - Government website for social security benefit information.
- Today's Caregiver - Advice,information, news, and resources on caregiving. Also features a magazine, and a conferences.
Disclaimer: Accessibility cannot be guaranteed for external websites. The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility for, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy of the contents of the destination link.