ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Results of Web Links Search
Legal Aid (6 links)
- Access To Justice (ATJ) Resource Center - Guidance and links on state access to justice commissions and structures from the American Bar Association (ABA)
- FL: FloridaLawHelp.org - Legal educational materials, sample forms, and information about the courts, community resources and free and low-cost legal aid programs to help with legal aid in Florida
- GA: Georgia Legal Aid - Web site guide to free legal information and legal services in Georgia.
- KY: Legal Aid Network of Kentucky - Web site to help find people in Kentucky that might be able to help with a legal problem, and a resource about how laws affect an individual.
- MS: MSLegalServices.org - Web site guide to free legal information and legal services in Mississippi.
- TN: Tennessee Alliance for Legal Services - Provides legal resources & information for legal services professionals & other advocates. Functions as a statewide information dissemination network involving legal services programs, pro bono programs, law school clinics, & specialized legal advocacy.
Disclaimer: Accessibility cannot be guaranteed for external websites. The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility for, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy of the contents of the destination link.