ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Results of Web Links Search
Electronic & Information Technology (9 links)
- Accessible Technology Webpage from the Department of Justice - Justice Department technical assistance and guidance about accessible technology, enforcement efforts, regulation development, and other federal accessible technology resources and initiatives.
- AccessIT - Co-sponsored by the University of Washington's Department of Rehab Medicine and DO-IT as part of their National Center on Accessible Information Technology in Education project.
- Federal IT Accessibility Initiative - Information on Section 508.
- IBM Human Ability & Accessibility Center - News, resources, guidelines, and solutions on technology and web accessibility
- Koester Performance Research - Koester Performance Research enhances the usability and accessibility of information and assistive technologies through research, development, and education. We research the fit between users and their technology. We develop software to assess user needs and to enhance computer interfaces. We also consult on usability and research design.
- Microsoft Disability Answer Desk - The Disability Answer Desk is where people with disabilities can get support with Microsoft products and accessibility features. Chat with an expert by phone or online.
- Office Systems Engineering and Training - Provides a full-range of training: specializes in Jaws for Windows, ZoomText, and Dragon Naturally Speaking
- User Insight - User Insight provides a service that assesses products for their level of compliance within accessibility guidelines.
- Wireless Inclusive Technologies RERC - To Promote universal access to mobile wireless technologies and explore their innovative applications in addressing the needs of people with disabilities
Disclaimer: Accessibility cannot be guaranteed for external websites. The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility for, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy of the contents of the destination link.