ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Results of Web Links Search
Title II State and Local Government (Public Entities) (8 links)
- Access For 9-1-1 and Telephone Emergency Services -
- Accessibility of State and Local Government Websites to People with Disabilities - DOJ Fact Sheet about Website Access for State and Local Governments
- Addressing Police Misconduct - Brochure describing laws enforced by DOJ
- Common Questions About Title II of the ADA - (available in Spanish)
- How to File a Title II Complaint - (available in Spanish)
- Pennsylvania Deparment of Corrections et al. v. Yeskey - Supreme Court Decision upholding that state prisons fall squarely within Title II' statutory definition of 'public entity'
- Title II Highlights—fact sheet explaining state and local government mandates - (available in Spanish)
- Title II of the ADA/Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 Discrimination Complaint Form -
Disclaimer: Accessibility cannot be guaranteed for external websites. The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility for, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy of the contents of the destination link.