ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
News for Researchers
July - August 2014 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
August 28, 2014
Source: U.S. Access Board
News headlines from the U.S. Access Board for July - August 2014
- Board Issues Technical Guide on Access to Outdoor Developed Areas
- Advisory Committee on Rail Vehicles to Meet September 11 & 12
- Upcoming Board Webinars
- DOJ Proposes Rules for Movie Theater Captioning and Audio Description
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing to Distribute Free Currency Reader
- FCC Adopts Rules to Promote Text-to-911 Availability
Access Currents newsletter is published by the Access Board every other month. Readers may redistribute and reprint newsletter articles.
To subscribe to Access Currents, go to http://www.access-board.gov/news.htm.
Link: Go to website for News Source