ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
What's New in Research
Featured Southeast ADA Research
- **Note: Full article available with subscription or purchase.
The March Goes On: Community Access for People with Disabilities
Recent Promising Directions
- Mobile [Alabama] Studying ADA Compliance in Parks
- Sign1News: First Digital Network to Provide Online News in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Making Google Maps wheelchair-friendly: Google employees spent their "20% time"
Recent Research News
- Annual Report on Disability-Related Air Travel Complaints
- January - February 2017 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
- EEOC Extends Public Input Period On Proposed Harassment Enforcement Guidance to March 21
Disclaimer: The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the contents of the link destination. The information is intended solely as informal guidance and is neither a determination of legal rights or responsibilities under the ADA, nor binding on any agency with enforcement responsibility under the ADA.