ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
From Southeast ADA Center
A free guide that customers with disabilities can use to give a business feedback about their accessibility.
This brief looks at the questions courts ask about service animals. It also explains how the courts look at the ADA, the Fair Housing Amendments Act (FHAA), and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
Legal and policy developments relevant to civil rights protections and the impact of court decisions in the Southeast Region and the ADA are analyzed in partnership with the Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syracuse University.
Published works relevant to statistics, study results/findings, technology, disability and the ADA.
Explore by topic to learn more about disability, the ADA, and technology.
Timely news on disability topics and the ADA available online and distributed every Friday
— Join our Email List.
From ADA National Network
- ADA Anniversary & Celebrations Tool Kit [external link]
- ADA Title II Action Guide for State and Local Governments [external link]
- ADA Fact Sheets - English from the ADA National Network [external link] | Español - ADA Fact Sheets from the ADA National Network [external link]
- ADA Handbooks & Guides - English from the ADA National Network [external link] | Español - Handbooks & Guides from the ADA National Network [external link]
- ADA Success Stories [external link]
From Burton Blatt Institute (BBI)
- Future Directions in Employment, Occupational Rehabilitation, and Disability: Introduction to the Special Section.
Peter Blanck, Meera Adya. (2017). Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, DOI 10.1007/s10926-017-9741-y.
- Disability at Work: A Look Back and Forward.
Lisa Schur, Kyongji Han, Andrea Kim, Mason Ameri, Peter Blanck, Douglas Kruse. (2017). Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, Vol 23, No 3.
- Supported Decision-Making: Implications from Positive Psychology for Assessment and Intervention in Rehabilitation and Employment. Hatice Uyanik, Karrie A. Shogren, Peter Blanck. (2017). Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, 23(3), 1-9.
- Web accessibility and technology protection measures: Harmonizing the rights of persons with cognitive disabilities and copyright protections on the web [external link]
Anthony Giannoumi, Molly Land, Wondwossen Beyene, Peter Blanck. (2017). Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace, Vol 11, No 1, article 5. http://dx.doi.org/10.5817/CP2017-1-5
- Future Directions in Supported Decision-Making [external link]
Anna Arstein-KerslakeMelbourne, Joanne Watson, Michelle Browning, Jonathan Martinis, Peter Blanck. (2017). Disability Studies Quarterly, Vol. 37, No. 1.
- Disability in Prison. Peter Blanck. (2017). Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal, Vol. 26, No. 2.
- eQuality: The Right to the Web. Peter Blanck. (2017). Taylor and Francis Group, London, UK, Routledge Handbook of Disability Law and Human Rights. 166-94.
- Advocacy and Legal Considerations to Ensure Civil Rights, in A Comprehensive Guide to Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, 2nd Ed.. Peter Blanck, Tina M. Campanella, Jonathan Martinis. (2017). Michael Wehmeyer, Ivan Brown, Maire Percy, Karrie Shogren, & Alan Fung, Paul H. Brookes Publishing Company, 79-88.
Alternate formats are available upon request.
Materials are provided in various formats; some need certain software to view.
- , : download: Adobe PDF Reader [external link]
- : opens in a web browser or designated program, i.e. Notepad.