ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
This brief looks at the questions courts ask about service animals. It also explains how the courts look at the ADA, the Fair Housing Amendments Act (FHAA), and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
A free guide that customers with disabilities can use to give a business feedback about their accessibility.
From Southeast ADA Center
A weekly digest of news, events and resources highlighting the ADA, accessible technology, and disability rights.
— Join our Email List.
Legal and policy developments relevant to civil rights protections and the impact of court decisions in the Southeast Region and the ADA.
Published works relevant to statistics, study results/findings, technology, disability and the ADA.
Explore by topic to learn about disability, the ADA, and technology.
From ADA National Network
- ADA Action Guide: Title II for State and Local Governments [external link]
- ADA Celebrations & Anniversary Tool Kit [external link]
- ADA Fact Sheets - English from the ADA National Network [external link] | Español - ADA Fact Sheets from the ADA National Network [external link]
- ADA Handbooks & Guides - English from the ADA National Network [external link] | Español - Handbooks & Guides from the ADA National Network [external link]
- ADA Now On-Line Magazine [external link]
- ADA Success Stories [external link]