ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Southeast ADA Newsroom
Explore news featuring the Southeast ADA Center; our Partners & Sponsors including the: Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) of Syracuse University, ADA National Network, and National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, & Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR); the National Institute on Disability (NDI); our State Affiliates throughout the eight states in the Southeast Region IV (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee); and our collaborations with a network of nationally recognized educators and researchers from renown universities, as well as local, regional, and national leaders, advocates, employers, and experts.
News listed by Year
- Panel on Supported Decision-Making at The Saks Institute Spring Symposium to be Lead by BBI Jonathan Martinis, Esq., J.D.
April 18, 2017
- Kiosk Translates into Sign Language to Assist Deaf Customers and Help Restaurants Reduce Risk of ADA Lawsuits
February 20, 2017
- Barry Whaley Joins the Burton Blatt Institute as the Director of the Southeast ADA Center
February 7, 2017
- NIDILRR Seeks Comments on Draft Long-Range Plan
January 25, 2017
- ABLE National Resource Center Publishes Accomplishments and Outcomes Report
January 12, 2017