ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Make A Difference
Below are opportunities to participate, provide comments, and/or impact the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), disability, accessible technology, and other disability research, rights and laws.
The ADA National Network supports full inclusion for people with disabilities in all aspects of life. We are interested in how to better serve older people and Latinos / Hispanics with disabilities. The results of these assessments will help inform outreach to support people with disabilities in understanding their rights and awareness of services.
- Older Person Service Providers Needs Assessment [external link]
If you support older people with disabilities or medical challenges, we are seeking your input on how people get and use information about their rights under the ADA.
- Older Adults Needs Assessment [external link]
If you are an older person with a disability or an on-going health or medical concern that impacts your ability to participate in your community, we are looking for your invaluable input.
- Latinos / Hispanics ADA Needs Assessment [external link]
The ADA supports the full inclusion of people with disabilities in all aspects of life. We need your expert opinion in knowing the best way to serve Latinos / Hispanics with disabilities.
- American Bar Association Launches Nationwide Study to Expand Opportunities for LGBT+ Lawyers with Disabilities
- Take the Media Experience Survey by DOnetwork
- Take the National Survey on Health Reform & Disability
- REV UP - Make the Disability Vote Count! [link is external]
Check out the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) voting resource page to learn more about how to register, voting accommodations, candidate stances on disability issues, and events in your state. Start your own or join a REV UP campaign to help make the Disability Vote count!
- National Voter Registration [link is external]
Are you registered to vote? If not, register today - it's now easier since many states offer online voter registration. Check if you can register to vote online with your state? [link is external], or if you need to download and mail a National Mail Voter Registration Form [link is external].
More - Ongoing Opportunities
- DigitalGov Open Opportunities - Tasks [link is external]
Search and discover opportunites across government that will help you build skills and make connections.
- Google Impact Challenge: Disabilities [link is external]
Through innovation and everyday efforts, we can all help create more access and opportunity for the one billion people living with disabilities. Share your vision to inspire solutions, help ask the right questions and work together to identify the biggest barriers people with disabilities face and help create solutions.