ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
September - October 2016 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
October 27, 2016
Source: U.S. Access Board
Access Currents: News headlines from the U.S. Access Board for September - October 2016
- Access Board Approves Rules on ICT Refresh and Medical Diagnostic Equipment
- The Next Access Board Meeting will be Held November 9
- Upcoming Board Webinars
- National Council on Disability Issues Report on Technology
- NIST Completes Study on Evacuation Needs of People with Mobility Impairments
- NIDILRR to Hold Stakeholder Listening Sessions on Long-Range Plan
- DOT Requires Airlines to Report Mishandled Wheelchairs and Scooters
Access Currents newsletter is published by the Access Board every other month. Readers may redistribute and reprint newsletter articles.
To subscribe to Access Currents, go to http://www.access-board.gov/news.htm.
Link: Go to website for News Source