ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Job Accommodation Network Releases Quarterly ENews - Fourth Quarter 2015
November 19, 2015
Source: Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
The JAN E-News is a quarterly online newsletter. Its purpose is to keep subscribers informed about low-cost and innovative accommodation approaches; the latest trends in assistive technologies; announcements of upcoming JAN presentations, media events, trainings, and webcasts; and legislative and policy updates promoting the employment success of people with disabilities.
Index to JAN ENews: Volume 13, Issue 4, Fourth Quarter, 2015:
- Mother May I? Must I? Should I?
- Joint Replacements: Are They Covered?
- Disability Disclosure and Employment
- Accommodating an Aging Workforce
- CDE Toolkits Make it Easy to Promote Disability Awareness Year-Round
- JAN Blog Growing
- JAN Releases New Resources
- JAN Exhibit and Training Schedule
Link: Go to website for News Source