ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Take the Survey - Accessibility of Online Job Applications
December 1, 2014
Source: Online Job Applications Survey by Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology (PEAT) -
Have you ever applied for a job online? Share your experiences! The Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology (PEAT) is conducting a national survey about the accessibility of online job applications. This initiative will help to better understand and document accessibility needs related to online job seeking and inform PEATís future efforts in this area.
Please take this survey if you are:
- A person with a disability; and
- You have experience with online job seeking, filling out online job applications, or responding to online pre-employment assessments.
- Is anonymous;
- Does not require you to say what your disability is, though that information is really helpful and we do give you the opportunity to provide it;
- Has 15 to 18 questions, depending on your experience and your answers; and
- Is conducted online. We have tested for accessibility, but if you have difficulties or would prefer a text version please contact us at email email@example.com
For additional details and/or to take the survey - PEAT Survey about Online Job Applications at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y5L39RT.
Results will be shared through PEATworks.org after the survey is closed. PEAT will use the results to help employers and technology providers understand the accessibility issues people with disabilities face when applying online for jobs, and to help shape PEATís strategies for improving and promoting accessible technology in the employment process.
Link: Go to website for News Source