ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Take the Project ETHICS Survey
June 11, 2014
Source: Burton Blatt Institute (BBI) at Syrcuse University
Project ETHICS is looking for people to take our survey!
We want to learn what people think about research with adults with an intellectual disability. We hope to learn things that will help improve the lives of people.
We are looking for people age 18 or older who live in the United States to take the survey:
- Adults with an intellectual disability
- Family and friends of an adult with an intellectual disability
- Professionals who work with adults with an intellectual disability
- Researchers who study adults with an intellectual disability
- Members of Institutional Review Boards (IRBs)
The survey will ask your views about:
- How important it is that different things happen when adults with an intellectual disability are in research studies.
- How safe adults with an intellectual disability are when people who do research do certain things.
We also want to learn about experiences being in research studies and information about people who take the survey, like your gender and age.
People who take the survey will receive $40.
It may take at least 30 minutes to over 60 minutes to take the survey. You can take the survey:
- online - Take the Project Ethics Survey at https://syracuseuniversity.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b4bQQi24ydkt8Vf
- by postal mail
- over the telephone
- in person (in the Syracuse area)
Let us know if there is something you need to be able to take the survey.
If you are interested in learning more about the survey, contact Colleen Gibbons, PhD, (the Project Manager) toll-free at 1-844-443-5981 or email ProjectEthics@syr.edu.
Link: Go to website for News Source