ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Fact Sheets & FAQs
- Guide for Employers: Veterans and the ADA
– Guide for Veterans: Employment Rights Under the ADA
– Publications: Employment of Veterans with Disabilities
Source: Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Accessible Pools Fact Sheet [PDF] – Accessible Pools: Means of Entry & Exit
Fact sheet on new requirements for swimming pools, especially existing pools, for Title II and Title III entities.
Source: Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Title II & III Regulations - Fact Sheet Series
(English) - Title II & III Regulations - Fact Sheet Series (Español)
**Many regulations took effect March 15, 2011; some requirements went into effect March 15, 2012.
Source: ADA National Network
- ADA Amendments Act 'Dear Colleague Letter' & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Guidance on requirements of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act (Section 504) in elementary and secondary schools, given changes to those laws made by Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA).
Source: Department of Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR)