ADA Information for:
Find your ADA Center
Olmstead in the News
Find News Articles
- By Year:
2018 Olmstead in the News | 2017 Olmstead in the News | 2016 Olmstead in the News | 2015 Olmstead in the News | 2014 Olmstead in the News | 2013 Olmstead in the News | 2012-2011 |
- Justice Department Issues Letter of Findings to State of Florida Regarding ADA Violations under Olmstead
- Justice Department Obtains Comprehensive Agreement Regarding North Carolina Mental Health System
- On 13th Anniversary of Olmstead, Obama Administration Reaffirms Commitment to Assist Americans with Disabilities
- DOJ Finds North Carolina's Reliance on Adult Care Homes as Housing for People with Mental Illness Is a Violation of the ADA
- At 88, A Chance to Be Independent Again
- Modernize Medicaid to Better Support People with Disabilities
- Statement of the DOJ on Enforcement of the Integration Mandate of Title II of the ADA and Olmstead v. L.C.
- Justice Department Issues Technical Assistance Document on Enforcement of the Supreme Court Decision in Olmstead v. L.C.
- On 12th Anniversary of Olmstead, Obama Administration Recommits to Assist Americans with Disabilities
- Olmstead Champion Meets the President
Disclaimer: The Southeast ADA Center provides these links as a courtesy and does not endorse, take responsibility, or exercise control of the organization nor vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the contents of the link destination. The information is intended solely as informal guidance and is neither a determination of legal rights or responsibilities under the ADA, nor binding on any agency with enforcement responsibility under the ADA.