Find your ADA Center
News for State and Local Government Agencies
May - June 2017 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
June 12, 2017
Source: U.S. Access Board
Access Currents: News headlines from the U.S. Access Board for May – June 2017
- Access Board Holds Town Hall Meeting in Minneapolis
- Next Access Board Meeting to be Held July 12
- Upcoming Board Webinars
- Board Accessibility Specialist Jim Pecht to Retire
- ADA Title II Action Guide Now Available
- New Edition of the ICC A117.1 Accessibility Standard Approved
Access Currents newsletter is published by the Access Board every other month. Readers may redistribute and reprint newsletter articles.
To subscribe to Access Currents, go to http://www.access-board.gov/news.htm.
Link: Go to website for News Source