Find your ADA Center
News for You
January – February 2016 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
February 23, 2016
Source: U.S. Access Board
News headlines from the U.S. Access Board for January – February 2016
- Board and European Commission Cooperation Recognized at International Forum
- Board to Hold Next Meeting on March 9
- Board Names Earlene Sesker Training Coordinator
- Board Mourns Passing of Former Chair Tricia Mason
- FTA Offers ADA Webinar Series
Access Currents newsletter is published by the Access Board every other month. Readers may redistribute and reprint newsletter articles.
To subscribe to Access Currents, go to http://www.access-board.gov/news.htm.
Link: Go to website for News Source