Find your ADA Center
News for You
September – October 2015 Issue of Access Currents Newsletter
September 25, 2015
Source: U.S. Access Board
News headlines from the U.S. Access Board for September – October 2015
- President Obama Appoints Board Members
- Board Hires Program Analyst
- Federal Agencies to Hold Section 508 Accessibility Forum
- HHS Proposes Equality Protections under the Affordable Care Act
- DOT Supplements Rules on Airport Accessibility under the Rehabilitation Act
- CDC Releases Estimates on the Prevalence of Certain Disabilities
Access Currents newsletter is published by the Access Board every other month. Readers may redistribute and reprint newsletter articles.
To subscribe to Access Currents, go to http://www.access-board.gov/news.htm.
Link: Go to website for News Source