Find your ADA Center
News for You
LEAD Centers LEAD On! E-Newsletter - Issue 11, June 2015
June 30, 2015
Source: LEAD Center
LEAD On! is the LEAD Centers quarterly e-newsletter. LEAD On! highlights news and innovations in employment, policy and economic advancement for adults with disabilities. The LEAD Center is a collaborative of disability, workforce and economic empowerment organizations led by National Disability Institute with funding from the U.S. Department of Labors Office of Disability Employment Policy. The LEAD Center is dedicated to advancing sustainable individual and systems-level change to improve competitive, integrated employment and economic self-sufficiency for adults across the spectrum of disabilities.
In This Issue:
- Advisory Committee on Increasing Competitive Integrated Employment for Individuals with Disabilities to Meet July 13-14, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- LEAD Center Presentations Support the 2015 National APSE Annual Conference
- LEAD Presents at 2015 NAWDP Conference
- LEAD Center Focuses on Youth in its "WIOA from a Disability Perspective" Webinar Series
- Promoting Employment Outcomes through Partnerships and Self-Guided Discovery
- Guided Group Discovery Pilots in Maryland and Kansas
- LEAD Center Presentation on Knowledge Translation
- Frequently Asked Questions: Using Customized Employments Discovery and Group Discovery Models to Promote Job Seeker Success in American Job Centers
- LEAD People: Marie Parker, Program Manager for TransCen, Inc.
- LEAD Partners: TransCen, Inc.
- Important New Resources
Link: Go to website for News Source